Thread: Upload doesn't work

Default Upload doesn't work

Hello
    PS: My English is bad.
    When I "Test sevrer" all the results are positive. Nevertheless, upload files to a remote server does not work. Upload gets to 100% and the file does not appear on the server. Already applied all the advice on the forum and did not help. Max_post and max_upload in php.ini is set to 5140M. Chmods are ok (cgi to 755, temp-files on the 777). For any advice I'd appreciate it.

hello

your problem has been resolved ?

1- allow remote server to access to the mysql database of main server if you used cpanel it easy

2- see in files config.php in remote server server_id and sure it is server_id in admin mfhs

3- please upload again files uploadthumb.php uploading.php progress.php and folder includes in remote server and upload again

thank you

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, the problem persists. File is loaded, the server bandwidth is in use, but the file will not be placed on the server.

Please send us the ftp details of both servers to have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by mateo5 View Post
    Hello
    PS: My English is bad.
    When I "Test sevrer" all the results are positive. Nevertheless, upload files to a remote server does not work. Upload gets to 100% and the file does not appear on the server. Already applied all the advice on the forum and did not help. Max_post and max_upload in php.ini is set to 5140M. Chmods are ok (cgi to 755, temp-files on the 777). For any advice I'd appreciate it.

Hello
    Thank you for your willingness to help. I solved the problem. It turned out that I installed the 32 bit ZendOptimizer, and the server is 64 bit.