Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Form Upload doesnt work.

Default Form Upload doesnt work.

I've search in the entire forum to try to fix my problem but none matchs to mine. When I'm trying to upload using form upload, it shows

Est time left: unknown
    Elapsed time: unknown

I have chmod the cgi-bin files to 755, temp to 777, edit the header.cgi but still doesnt work.. Help would be nice

*Flash Upload is working

The problem is that your cgi-bin is not working. Please upload cgi-bin scripts via ASCII mode and chmod to 0755.

Form upload hasn't worked for me in months since the 1.2 version either.

Flash upload is currently erroring out when I attempt to upload from a Window 7 PC too.

Quote Originally Posted by fusionhosting View Post
    Form upload hasn't worked for me in months since the 1.2 version either.

Flash upload is currently erroring out when I attempt to upload from a Window 7 PC too.
    Failure of form upload is typically due to CGI-BIN issue.

For Flash upload, what errors do you get? I do have a chance to test on WIN 7.

"File source error occured while uploading 110mbtest.zip" in the browser pop-up error window,

and

"Upload error:
    File source error occured while uploading 110mbtest.zip
    Please,try again." in the MFHS error red HTML text.

That happens when attempting to upload a large file in Windows 7 (110mb), but smaller files upload without the error. I had always allowed uploads up to 250mb and 500mb for users but that broke sometime ago since 1.2.

My server does have all the correct settings in httpd.conf, php.ini, and I've even tried updating to Apache 2.x, and PHP 5.2x with APC and its apc.rfc1867 enabled verified on phpinfo. I've tried both server settings to fix the form upload progress bar, no luck even after the upgrades and trying your latest 1.5 code.
    Last edited by fusionhosting; 01-30-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Default Nothing but problems for months

I've been fighting with the 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4 trial on and off for months now, I can't upload with form or flash. I've done everything the install manual says at least 20 times, so don't say to upload cgi-bin in ASCII mode and chmod the directory /cgi-bin and /cgi-bin/*.cgi to 0755... been there done that

Going through the forums this looks like a common thing. I want this script running, I'm ready to buy it if it's working. I don't know if it's a php.ini setting wrong or what... The instructions are pretty gimp and there is no real manual. What do I need to do?

Thumbs down why does this have to be so dificult?

You spend all these years writing php code to make a killer script with thousands of settings but you have less than 3 paragraphs of explanation on how to install, set up, and maintain the main server and secondary servers. I have to weed through hundreds of dead end posts of people having the same stupid problems, to get a shred of explanation for a setting.

I finally get the main server working and now I'm having trouble with second server. Every time I try to upload to the server it tries to send me the upload.cgi file. I have no idea what these "Lighttpd Download Server settings" are for. The main server is on apache and the second is on lighttpd.

Why isn't there a manual or a wiki?

Quote Originally Posted by Egoblitz View Post
    You spend all these years writing php code to make a killer script with thousands of settings but you have less than 3 paragraphs of explanation on how to install, set up, and maintain the main server and secondary servers. I have to weed through hundreds of dead end posts of people having the same stupid problems, to get a shred of explanation for a setting.

I finally get the main server working and now I'm having trouble with second server. Every time I try to upload to the server it tries to send me the upload.cgi file. I have no idea what these "Lighttpd Download Server settings" are for. The main server is on apache and the second is on lighttpd.

Why isn't there a manual or a wiki?
    Sorry for that. But if you get the upload.cgi, that means you do not have installed cgi successfully. Please use the test tools at admin panel > server to make a test.

Now the web uploading form is working. But the progress won't show until the upload is finished when it appears 100%?