Thread: NEED Help here [URGENT]

Default NEED Help here [URGENT]

I'have problem here:

1. Captcha not shown, I already try to fix it by read your instruction and member instruction but it's same still not working

2. Progress bar when upload not working, yes i already try your instruction but not working too.

3. Password protection not working, I already set on admin area but still same even you are a premium member

4. There is not a dialog bar from your browser when you try to download from my site, please try to download file from my site and what you got, you only got loading without shown dialog box from browser

and for Captcha I already try http://www.mblsite.com/captcha.php it's shown the image but at a site nothing shown

I already update the upload.class.php and the password working fine and the captcha shown.

I little bit confused here when I set the password for the upload file the captcha shown when we want to download it, but it if I don't set the password at the file the captcha not shown when I want to download the file

"File With Password the captcha working fine, file without password the captcha not working"

This is my site www.mblsite.com please try it.

please help me

Regards,

Mbul

No one Can Help here?

Where is the support?

Quote Originally Posted by mbul View Post
    No one Can Help here?

Where is the support?
    I advise to take a look at Tutorials & Documents forum.

Sorry I don't have answers for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Momen_Badarna View Post
    I advise to take a look at Tutorials & Documents forum.

Sorry I don't have answers for you.
    thanks for reply and your advice...yeah you right I have to fix it by my self

1. Do you enable captcha image for Guest package in admin panel? Otherwise the image will not show.

2. Here it seems to show the progress, although it shows slowly.

3. Password protection is working when you try to download the file. Example: http://www.mblsite.com/?d=4F14BBA11

Please note that for smooth use of site, the capcha image and password checking only happen when downloading files, not viewing/listening them.

BTW, musics on your site are really wonderful, I like them

Quote Originally Posted by mbul View Post
    I'have problem here:

1. Captcha not shown, I already try to fix it by read your instruction and member instruction but it's same still not working

2. Progress bar when upload not working, yes i already try your instruction but not working too.

3. Password protection not working, I already set on admin area but still same even you are a premium member

4. There is not a dialog bar from your browser when you try to download from my site, please try to download file from my site and what you got, you only got loading without shown dialog box from browser

and for Captcha I already try http://www.mblsite.com/captcha.php it's shown the image but at a site nothing shown

I already update the upload.class.php and the password working fine and the captcha shown.

I little bit confused here when I set the password for the upload file the captcha shown when we want to download it, but it if I don't set the password at the file the captcha not shown when I want to download the file

"File With Password the captcha working fine, file without password the captcha not working"

This is my site www.mblsite.com please try it.

please help me

Regards,

Mbul

yabs glad to see you....where have you been..

1. Do you enable captcha image for Guest package in admin panel? Otherwise the image will not show

Yes I already enable it but, the captcha not shown

3. Password protection is working when you try to download the file. Example: http://www.mblsite.com/?d=4F14BBA11 (this file with password and the captcha shown)

yes I already fix it by my self with using your files from document an tutorial in this forum,but if you remove your password the captcha not shown

try this http://www.mblsite.com/?d=4F14BBA01 (this file without password and the captcha not shown)

For file online playing, the captcha feature is disabled no matter how you set it admin panel!

Install GD-module for your server .