Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: image size error

Default image size error

Hi Yab

Look at this issue and compare the actual size for image with the size the script count .. can you plz fix this coz it is made images be out of bandwidth

I think this happen when someone resizing his image online with the script.

Thank you

It is indeed weird. The image file size could not be increased. Do you try to upload the image at our demo site? Or send me your image file to my email: support@yabsoft.com.

Ok yab ..

i uploaded another image in ur demo site the actual size is about 1 mege and i resized the image to avator 100x75 and the result is the actual size still appear at the left and the problem is this what the script count not the new size so if i put it in a forum and i limit the bandwidth to about 100m / day .. if 100 user see the avator it will stop appear becouse the limit of the bandwidth per day although the image is only 3 kb but count as 1 mega
    I hope i clear enugh ..

http://yabsoft.info/demo/aihspro/sho...est1.png.html: increase the image size a little. The increased size is the size of watermark image. If you disabled the watermark, the size will be same, I think.

Angry

Yab

plz try to resizing the image before uploading it not just upload the image .. and try this with an big size image and you will understand what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by samer View Post
    Ok yab ..

i uploaded another image in ur demo site the actual size is about 1 mege and i resized the image to avator 100x75 and the result is the actual size still appear at the left and the problem is this what the script count not the new size so if i put it in a forum and i limit the bandwidth to about 100m / day .. if 100 user see the avator it will stop appear becouse the limit of the bandwidth per day although the image is only 3 kb but count as 1 mega
    I hope i clear enugh ..
    Plz anyone can understand what I mean explain to Yab

Thank YOu

I got it. But it is strange. Could you send me such an image to test on my pc to find the reason?

Quote Originally Posted by yabsoft View Post
    I got it. But it is strange. Could you send me such an image to test on my pc to find the reason?
    YAB any image my dear brother

TRY to resizing any image (( through ur script )) and upload it u will find that the original size still appear and count in ur image script not the new size after resizing it ..

Quote Originally Posted by samer View Post
    YAB any image my dear brother

TRY to resizing any image (( through ur script )) and upload it u will find that the original size still appear and count in ur image script not the new size after resizing it ..
    The size is changing mainly because the watermark function increase or decrease teh size. now I turned off the option at demo site. You can try again if the size is changed.

will u try to understand > then fix it or not ??

it is a big Bug in ur script when some one resizing the image when uploading it the script will count the image size before resizing not count the image size after re sized.