Thread: Issues - need support - real urgent

Default Issues - need support - real urgent

I emailed Stephen about bugs in my sites but he has not replied to me. Here are issues that need to be fixed before the site can run. Hope admin can help

My site is http://222up.com

1. When I upload 4 files by flash upload, it runs to 100% but only 1 file uploaded. In the account area only on file shows

2. When I upload 4 files by url, it runs to 100% but no files uploaded. It does not show any files in the account area

When I tested with other host, this works fine. But in this official host( I will use this host), it does not work

3. The donwload file prefix is yabsoft and I would like to change it to my site domain. Please show me how to do that

4. The new language file has error of header. When you choose the vietnamese flag, the error show. How could it be fixed

Hope admin or technical support will help. I emailed Stephen for 3 times but got no reply. The site is there and has no use

Thanks

1. How big of file do you upload? You have raised the upload_max_filesize and post_max_size in php.ini to be bigger then the allowed filesize?

2. How big of file do you upload by url?
    From my checking, your site is hosted on a shared hosting, which may have many limitations to resource usage.

3. You can change "yabsoft" at admin panel > site > configuration.

4. Please let me know what errors you get.

Default Thanks for help

The size of each file about 200 MB. There is no errors at all

This is what I hava
    I am able to upload 5 files, each is 200 MB by using frame upload. After it is done, it shows 5 download links. There is no problem using frame and it shows there is no limitation uploading big files using frame method

I upload 5 same files with flash. After it is done, there is only 1 file uploaded, and 1 link generated!!!!!

I uploaded 5 same files with url. After it is done, no files are uploaded and no link generated.

max_upload_filesize = 64M and post_max_upload = 64M. This is a shared hosting and I am not able to modify php.ini

However, I tested your script on another shared hosting and it works perfectly. The
    max_upload_filesiz = 2M and post_max_upload = 8M on that shared server.

Do you need access to the cpanel or a test account please email me at phattran911@gmail.com.

I appreciate your help

Thanks

You need to raise max_* really high
    __

Quote Originally Posted by vaggos13 View Post
    You need to raise max_* really high
    The maximum you can raise is 2G. However I tested on other server and it works. Their max is 2M only. I think the issue lies somewhere else

And the problem happens with url and flash upload only. Frame upload works fine

It looks like there is no solution in my case. I now may have to disable the flash upload eventhough I really like it because the upload speed is higher. Lucky me the form and url upload work fine so far.

Now when I choose my own language (the 4th languague: Vietnamese) which is the duplicate folder but it showsWarning:

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/phattran/public_html/language/vietnamese/lang.php:1) in /home/phattran/public_html/includes/inc.php on line 85

I need admin to help me out

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by phattran911 View Post
    It looks like there is no solution in my case. I now may have to disable the flash upload eventhough I really like it because the upload speed is higher. Lucky me the form and url upload work fine so far.

Now when I choose my own language (the 4th languague: Vietnamese) which is the duplicate folder but it showsWarning:

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/phattran/public_html/language/vietnamese/lang.php:1) in /home/phattran/public_html/includes/inc.php on line 85

I need admin to help me out

THANKS
    For flahs upload, you have to upload_max_filesize and post_max_size, otherwise the fiels will be droped by your server.

For the lang error, you need clear the empty spaces before "<?"(i.e.: remove anything before "<?") from language/vietnamese/lang.php.