Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to activate your Forum Access?

Exclamation How to activate your Forum Access?

Now the forum is only viewable for Clients.If you have already bought our script,you can follow these steps to activate the Forum Access:

1.Login in client area.
    2.Click the "Activate Forum Access" link on the left menu,or use this link:http://yabsoft.com/client/forum_activate.php
    3 a).If you have already a username at support forum,you can enter your forum username and password in the second form to validate you to activate forum access.
    or b).You don't have an account at support forum, you can use the first form to create one directly to activate Forum Access. After creation,you may enter "User CP" to fill more details about yourself.
    or c).You can use the register function of forum to create a account,but follow step 3 a) to link your client account with forum account.

If you have any difficulties during Activation,please PM me your client username and forum username,I will help you to activate.
    Last edited by yabsoft; 10-09-2006 at 03:10 PM.

Congrats on the new forum .. I like Vb

great job yab. Vb is nice

i try to rest my password but there is no email sent ??

Please could you help me to rest my password and send me the info here in the pm ..

Thanks.

let me try that

aiman_alkashik Guest

good vBulletin i like it

but no Version 3.6.3 >>> up

yea for som reason i cant access anything but this

client dpballer
    forum dpballer

Sorry, now main forum is only open to clients!

still doesn't let me view other peoples posts

What if i have a friend with out internet access but am trying to help out and made my own account so i can surf around and look for answers .

i mean not everyone is going to be a client and i dont think its right to limit the forum to just only clients .

If you just here looking for a answer to a issue for someone else then how does one do that ? answer from what has been said here .... CANT
    and thats not right .

OR if someone wants to give a look over the forum to see what kind of issues your software has before useing it then you have locked them out as well .

Not a very well thought plan if you ask me